About Me

My photo
I reside in Cleveland with my 2 sons, 2 dogs, 2 cats and some fish...all were rescued from unfit living conditions. Just the pets ..not the kids.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Woman Begs For Help From Dear Abby About Her Lying, Cheating Husband

Dear Abby:

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning. When I confront him, he denies everything.

What's worse, everyone knows he cheats on me. It is so humiliating!

Also, since he lost his job several years ago he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does is sit around the living room in his underwear and watch TV while I work to pay the bills.

And since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me. He keeps calling me a lesbian. What should I do?

Signed Clueless



Dear Clueless:

Dump him. You're the Secretary of State now. You don't need him anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment